Monday, June 05, 2006

...and another day passes

...quite uneventfully, I may add. Apart from tuition, where I found out that my Chinese paper II was quite...heh, heh, nevermind. I also managed to find a book in Woodlands library I've been awaiting for some time, only to find that I couldn't borrow it. (I assume the reason was because it was reserved, same thing happened once before, also at Woodlands. They should really be more careful with their reserved books, or accidents might happen.../evillaugh). In any case, I was unable to check it out until I realised that the sensor system at the entrance was giving them problems (i.e. randomly beeping on and off with that esoteric tone every few minutes)...and well, you can guess the rest ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?