Tuesday, May 23, 2006

June, 2006

I have a bunch of goals for this year's June holidays. Some ambitious, some not so ambitious.

First, the boring stuff:

1. Finish homework
Right now this includes the lang arts thing (and hopefully I can get it done before the holidays. Hopefully.) and a chess writeup I have to do for the school magazine. There's also the small matter of some chinese essays, but I have no idea what that was about so that's not very high on my priority list atm.

2. Study
This goes on the list every year, but anything rarely gets done. Hopefully I can get some in this year (I said SOME, I don't intend to mug by brains out). I need to brush up on some stuff, but abit blur on how to go about doing it :-S. Nevermind...we'll see how this one plays out ;)

Then we have the not-so-boring stuff:

1. Learn OLL
I will probably have to compile a master list of various algs, but I think I already have the majority of what I need. Hopefully I can hit sub-25 by the end of the hols. Hopefully.

2. Read comics
No. I'm not joking.

3. I will probably have to get my hands out some other game that can keep me occupied for the rest of the little free time I have during the hols. Note that SK does NOT count.

Anyways, this 1 month will make or break things...somehow I doubt I'll have enough time next year to enjoy whatever I want to do during the hols...so I gotta maximise the time spent this year...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?